Where are we?

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ok, fellow blog members - Olivia & I are about to meet for lunch. I am sitting at Stir Crazy, waiting for her to arrive. Neat place. If you're unfamiliar with the Bellevue area of Richmond, then you'll need to come by here sometime; if you are familiar with Bellevue, you've probably already been by here. The menu is somewhat extensive for such a small place and the coffee offerings are nirvana for a coffee-holic like myself. The walls are a lime green, there are local artists' photographs framed (and for sale) on the walls a la carte kinda. There are three upholstered sitting areas and about 10 tables that seat about 4 persons each. Some folks are sitting reading books or newspapers, others are visiting and others are working on a computer like I am pretending to.

Hopefully once O-L gets here I will have more to say... we were really hoping some of you would have come. You'll just have to read the blog and post, girls!, so we can all know what we are up to. Do you know how to set up a reader list of blogs you like to keep up with (please don't take that statement in a negative way - there is so much about this wonderful www that I don't know and I like to pass on what I find out so others can enjoy it more too)? If you don't, google offers a good one. Well it's 12:20 and no olmommee yet, but I'm sure she'll be along soon. to be updated later...

No comments: