Where are we?

Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Here.

hi, i'm nancy from vinton, va, new to this blogging business. I love to knit many things--at once--lol. I really like rug hooking, could say i'm obessed with it.
Would like to learn to spin, started once a looong time ago, will have to start all over again. I'm into Kal's doing the pi shawl, with some wool I bought on a cone, maybe dk weight, with 10 1/2 needles, will not be able to do all the pattern rounds.
Love socks, noro yarns.
This is a little bit about me. Nancy

1 comment:

Olivia-Lee said...

Welcome Nancy. So nice to see your post. I hope we will get to meet sometime. Spinning is something I want to learn to do soon. Through this group I have met someone very close to me who spins. I already have an Ashford Traveler and lots of roving.