Where are we?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

fiber arts social


I'm holding a fiber arts social at my studio building on 10/1. The studio building is 213 Roseneath Rd. We are meeting to hold a show and tell of our recent work. It's mostly my weaving and spinning students, but we would love to show others our work. We willl be meeting at 5:450, and will ask that we have the studio back to ourselves by 6:45, as that is our regular work studio and class time. The studio has 4 students on an ongoing basis, and they are producing beautiful work. In addition, my students from the Visual Arts Center of Richmond will be there, as will my students from the studio at Glen Allen (4-6 students).
In addition to our own work, we welcome you to bring some of yours, and show us what else is going on in the fiber community in Richmond and the surrounding area. Because the studio is currently at capacity, we can overflow into the corridors. e-mail me for directions, or more information if you need it.
The attached picture is one of my commissions of hand-spun, hand-woven dog hair.
Cherri

No comments: