Where are we?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crochet Along With Me

OK, so it's not knitting, but starting tomorrow I'm going to be leading a Motif Afghan Crochet-Along on the Lion Brand website. I'd love to have all the Virginia Knitters join me for a virtual good time.

I spent last weekend in Schaumburg, IL at Stitches Midwest. Always such a treat! The hotel and convention center there is the newest and spiffiest place I'm likely to be teaching in. There is actually lots of --gasp!!--natural light so four days in a hotel doesn't give me cabin fever.

Also, if you happen to check my website today, it's undergoing maintenance--hopefully will be up and running tomorrow.

Edie

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Sounds like fun! I've had a few balls of yarn in a project bag with a hook since your book came out...